- Wind Turbine Noise
- Rust never sleeps … and neither does greed
- Energy bills to jump as plans unveiled for ‘massive’ hike in levy
- Start Preparing Your Submissions
- Going, going, gone (with the wind).
- Your Home is Your Castle
- Lies, lies and more lies.
- Top Sleep Specialist Slams ‘Nocebo’ Nonsense: Wind Turbine Noise Obvious Cause of Sleep Deprivation
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Peremptory law; Directory Law; Planning and Devlopment Act of 2000
Congratulations to Val Martin, who took on An Bord Pleanala in the High Court and won. This amazing achievement is testimony to the fact that it is possible for a person, with no formal legal training, but with bucketloads of … Continue reading
Delegata potestas non potest delegari is a principle in constitutional and administrative law that means in Latin that “no delegated powers can be further delegated.” Sometimes the principle is stated as delegatus non potest delegare (“one to whom power is … Continue reading
The right to comment on planning applications, and on appeals to planning decisions, by both the parties to that application/appeal and interested or affected citizens, is a fundamental premise of our planning law. As far as the right of … Continue reading