- Access to Justice?
- Infrasound and other things that go bump in the night
- Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine Infrasound Causes Panic, Fear & Nightmares
- Windfarms affect children
- Hateful Eight: 8 Solid Reasons Why Subsidised Wind Power is Both Pointless & Harmful to Health & Wealth
- Debunking the 100% Renewables Fantasy: Running on Sunshine & Breezes – Pure Nonsense
- Bring on the Super Sub!
- Wind Turbine Noise & Vibration Causing Harm to Humans & Animals Alike
Access to Justice? |… on Access to Justice? Neil van Dokkum on Access to Justice? Beth Harrington on Access to Justice? Neil van Dokkum on Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine I… Emyr Griffiths on Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine I… Infrasound and other… on Infrasound and other things th… Neil van Dokkum on Important ECJ Ruling on the SE… Pieter Vandenheede on Important ECJ Ruling on the SE… Pat Swords on Bring on the Super Sub! Wind Turbine Noise |… on Wind Turbine Noise
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Peremptory law; Directory Law; Planning and Devlopment Act of 2000
Congratulations to Val Martin, who took on An Bord Pleanala in the High Court and won. This amazing achievement is testimony to the fact that it is possible for a person, with no formal legal training, but with bucketloads of … Continue reading
Delegata potestas non potest delegari is a principle in constitutional and administrative law that means in Latin that “no delegated powers can be further delegated.” Sometimes the principle is stated as delegatus non potest delegare (“one to whom power is … Continue reading
The right to comment on planning applications, and on appeals to planning decisions, by both the parties to that application/appeal and interested or affected citizens, is a fundamental premise of our planning law. As far as the right of … Continue reading