- Your Home is Your Castle
- Lies, lies and more lies.
- Top Sleep Specialist Slams ‘Nocebo’ Nonsense: Wind Turbine Noise Obvious Cause of Sleep Deprivation
- Bill Bailey. He’s Unbelievable!
- Undeniable Proof: Wind Turbine Noise Causes Serious Adverse Health Effects
- Suing Windfarms for Nuisance
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Legal Costs; Access to Justice; Courts
The tort of Nuisance – basic principles The law of (private) nuisance has been around for a long time but it has always been a poor neighbour to the more commonly litigated torts of negligence and trespass. In … Continue reading
Congratulations to Val Martin, who took on An Bord Pleanala in the High Court and won. This amazing achievement is testimony to the fact that it is possible for a person, with no formal legal training, but with bucketloads of … Continue reading
The first session involved the opening statements. These are delivered in writing to the Aarhus Convention Compliance Committee (ACCC) beforehand, which allows a speaker from both sides to paraphrase and highlight the main points underpinning the Communication and the … Continue reading
How often do you hear a politician and/or guilty party (when these are distinguishable) answer a penetrating question with: “I’m sorry, that matter is sub judice, I am not allowed to comment”? What they are saying is that as the matter … Continue reading