- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… John Issacs on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Conor Hayes on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Richard More-OFerral… on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Adios to Substituted… on Substituted Consent? Surely… Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam!
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Irish Farmers Association; IFA; wind farm contracts
I have had too much on the go to be able to do another blog, so I am very happy to welcome an experienced wind warrior and ethical activist, Nigel de Haas, to tell us about his correspondence with the … Continue reading
The tort of Nuisance – basic principles The law of (private) nuisance has been around for a long time but it has always been a poor neighbour to the more commonly litigated torts of negligence and trespass. In … Continue reading