- Access to Justice?
- Infrasound and other things that go bump in the night
- Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine Infrasound Causes Panic, Fear & Nightmares
- Windfarms affect children
- Hateful Eight: 8 Solid Reasons Why Subsidised Wind Power is Both Pointless & Harmful to Health & Wealth
- Debunking the 100% Renewables Fantasy: Running on Sunshine & Breezes – Pure Nonsense
- Bring on the Super Sub!
- Wind Turbine Noise & Vibration Causing Harm to Humans & Animals Alike
Access to Justice? |… on Access to Justice? Neil van Dokkum on Access to Justice? Beth Harrington on Access to Justice? Neil van Dokkum on Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine I… Emyr Griffiths on Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine I… Infrasound and other… on Infrasound and other things th… Neil van Dokkum on Important ECJ Ruling on the SE… Pieter Vandenheede on Important ECJ Ruling on the SE… Pat Swords on Bring on the Super Sub! Wind Turbine Noise |… on Wind Turbine Noise
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Irish Farmers Association; IFA; wind farm contracts
I have had too much on the go to be able to do another blog, so I am very happy to welcome an experienced wind warrior and ethical activist, Nigel de Haas, to tell us about his correspondence with the … Continue reading
The tort of Nuisance – basic principles The law of (private) nuisance has been around for a long time but it has always been a poor neighbour to the more commonly litigated torts of negligence and trespass. In … Continue reading