- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: GDPR; Data Protection; Individual Rights
Renewables Threaten German Economy & Energy Supply, McKinsey Warns In New Report Michael Shellenberger Energy I write about energy and the environment. To stabilize the electricity grid and avoid becoming too dependent on imported natural gas, Germany is expanding coal … Continue reading →
The volume of work at my place of employment has caused me to neglect this blog, for which I apologise. Rather than simply stopping blogging, I thought I might combine work and blogging. The piece below is a very … Continue reading →
The GDPR – Data Subject Rights The General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) will come into effect on 25 May 2018. As previously mentioned, the GDPR will be directly effective in each EU member state, with the aim … Continue reading →