- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: EIA Directive 2014/52/EU
The Captain’s warm-up had gone well and so we arrived at the beautiful but enormous Palace of Nations in Geneva with the usual pre-match jitters, but with Pat Swords charging ahead and us in his wake, we found our … Continue reading
How often do you hear a politician and/or guilty party (when these are distinguishable) answer a penetrating question with: “I’m sorry, that matter is sub judice, I am not allowed to comment”? What they are saying is that as the matter … Continue reading
The defence of “commercial or industrial confidentiality” is routinely abused by many enterprises to conceal a plethora of evils from the reach of legitimate requests for Access to Information on the Environment (AIE). . Article 9(1)(c) of the AIE Regulations … Continue reading