- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: EIA Directive 2014/52/EU
A person needs to feel safe and secure, and happy, in their own home. If a society cannot guarantee its citizens a peaceful and secure place to stay, that society will very quickly become dysfunctional. Citizens will react … Continue reading
A beautifully written piece, compelling in its logic and fundamental common sense, by Paula Byrne, who is the spokesperson for Wind Aware Ireland. (Image and text courtesy of the Irish Times) “Claims by the the Government and the Sustainable Energy … Continue reading
“I am as anxious as anybody else to have these new guidelines put in place as the current guidelines are not fit for purpose.” (Denis Naughten, Minister for Communications, Climate Change and Environment, Dail, 06/10/2016). Finding space for wind … Continue reading