- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
- Autism : A colourful history
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: EIA Directive 2014/52/EU
A person needs to feel safe and secure, and happy, in their own home. If a society cannot guarantee its citizens a peaceful and secure place to stay, that society will very quickly become dysfunctional. Citizens will react … Continue reading
A beautifully written piece, compelling in its logic and fundamental common sense, by Paula Byrne, who is the spokesperson for Wind Aware Ireland. (Image and text courtesy of the Irish Times) “Claims by the the Government and the Sustainable Energy … Continue reading
“I am as anxious as anybody else to have these new guidelines put in place as the current guidelines are not fit for purpose.” (Denis Naughten, Minister for Communications, Climate Change and Environment, Dail, 06/10/2016). Finding space for wind … Continue reading