- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Dr Sarah Laurie; Steve Cooper; Bob McMurtry; Alun Evans
The Aarhus Compliance Committee has interpreted Article 9 (3) of the Convention to mean that the public must have access to adequate judicial mechanisms in the event of acts and omissions in contravention of environmental law and, secondly, to provide … Continue reading
A person needs to feel safe and secure, and happy, in their own home. If a society cannot guarantee its citizens a peaceful and secure place to stay, that society will very quickly become dysfunctional. Citizens will react … Continue reading
This is a very interesting and useful piece, explaining infrasound from wind turbines in language we can all understand. Courtesy of Stop These Things! Vermonters Vent Fury at the Wind Industry’s Constant Stream of Lies May 10, 2017 by stopthesethings … Continue reading
The Irish nation were privileged to meet Bill Bailey on Prime Time. He was erroneously introduced as a “medical doctor” but neither he, nor his erstwhile collaborator, Fintan Slye of EirGrid, bothered to correct the mistake. Dr Bill thereafter went … Continue reading
There have been a number of interesting comments on Nigel’s blog of last week, “Kicking Cans”. One of those was a link to a German article by a medical doctor on important new research regarding the dangers of infrasound emitted … Continue reading
A beautifully written piece, compelling in its logic and fundamental common sense, by Paula Byrne, who is the spokesperson for Wind Aware Ireland. (Image and text courtesy of the Irish Times) “Claims by the the Government and the Sustainable Energy … Continue reading