- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Autism, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, ASD
We are always taught to define key concepts at the beginning of any investigation, so let’s try and do that. What is meant by the term ‘disability’? Disability was defined by the World Health Organisation (WHO) in 2008 as: … Continue reading