‘Fraudulent research makes it past gatekeepers at even the most prestigious journals’ London 31 October: A new report published by the Global Warming Policy Foundation reveals the extent to which current policy-making is reliant on untrustworthy peer-reviewed research, much of which cannot be replicated and “may be simply untrue”. click on the image above to […]
- Suing Windfarms for Nuisance
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Kicking Cans?
- Minister concedes to setback and zoning for wind farms in Donegal
- Wind energy is not the answer to Ireland’s emission problem
- The Hidden Human Tragedy Caused by Incessant Wind Turbine Noise
- Have Your Say! Revision of Wind Energy Development Guidelines 2006
andreasmarciniak on Suing Windfarms for Nuisa… liek versloot on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on So you say you wanna Revo… buncranatogether on So you say you wanna Revo… So you say you wanna… on So you say you wanna Revo… Pat Swords on Cans can bounce (back) Dave Fingleton on Cans can bounce (back) andreasmarciniak on Cans can bounce (back) Cans can bounce (bac… on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on Kicking Cans?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com