Originally posted on World Council for Nature: … and kills another small business “All my female employees are complaining of irregular menstruations, and several have permanent headaches.” (Boye Jensen, nursery owner, Denmark) For illustration only The Danish press reports the case of a garden centre (nursery) going out of business because of nearby wind turbines.…
- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com