Originally posted on World Council for Nature: … and kills another small business “All my female employees are complaining of irregular menstruations, and several have permanent headaches.” (Boye Jensen, nursery owner, Denmark) For illustration only The Danish press reports the case of a garden centre (nursery) going out of business because of nearby wind turbines.…
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
- Autism : A colourful history
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com