Originally posted on World Council for Nature: … and kills another small business “All my female employees are complaining of irregular menstruations, and several have permanent headaches.” (Boye Jensen, nursery owner, Denmark) For illustration only The Danish press reports the case of a garden centre (nursery) going out of business because of nearby wind turbines.…
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Kicking Cans?
- Minister concedes to setback and zoning for wind farms in Donegal
- Wind energy is not the answer to Ireland’s emission problem
- The Hidden Human Tragedy Caused by Incessant Wind Turbine Noise
- Have Your Say! Revision of Wind Energy Development Guidelines 2006
- It’s official – wind farms are a damned Nuisance
liek versloot on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on So you say you wanna Revo… buncranatogether on So you say you wanna Revo… So you say you wanna… on So you say you wanna Revo… Pat Swords on Cans can bounce (back) Dave Fingleton on Cans can bounce (back) andreasmarciniak on Cans can bounce (back) Cans can bounce (bac… on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on Kicking Cans? andreasmarciniak on Kicking Cans?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com