Originally posted on World Council for Nature: … and kills another small business “All my female employees are complaining of irregular menstruations, and several have permanent headaches.” (Boye Jensen, nursery owner, Denmark) For illustration only The Danish press reports the case of a garden centre (nursery) going out of business because of nearby wind turbines.…
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com