**** The true cost of wind power is insane. Californians – victims of a early burst of ‘wind’ pay fully 40% more than the US average for power: California’s Wind ‘Powered’ Dream Turns to Nightmare: Power Prices 40% Higher than US Average South Australians dwell in Australia’s economically dismal ‘wind power capital’. Their attempt to […]
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Kicking Cans?
- Minister concedes to setback and zoning for wind farms in Donegal
- Wind energy is not the answer to Ireland’s emission problem
- The Hidden Human Tragedy Caused by Incessant Wind Turbine Noise
- Have Your Say! Revision of Wind Energy Development Guidelines 2006
- It’s official – wind farms are a damned Nuisance
liek versloot on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on So you say you wanna Revo… buncranatogether on So you say you wanna Revo… So you say you wanna… on So you say you wanna Revo… Pat Swords on Cans can bounce (back) Dave Fingleton on Cans can bounce (back) andreasmarciniak on Cans can bounce (back) Cans can bounce (bac… on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on Kicking Cans? andreasmarciniak on Kicking Cans?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com